ALUMINIUM FRONT/REAR INTERNAL SHOCKS (RETICULATED PATTERN) Silbergrau for Traxxas TRX-4 DEFENDER, von GPM-Racing
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3*23mm - 2pcs
Stainless Steel Round Head Screws 3*27mm - 2pcs
Alloy Balls - 2pcs
Delrin Collars - 4pcs
Manual number :
Product major function & usage :
Reduce the friction and absorb the pressure during driving so that the car can be more balanced.
Major advantages of upgrading to this product :
1. These internal shocks for TRX 4 are designed with 93mm long, exclusively fitted onto this chassis.
2. The internal springs are designed in oval shape to prevent directly crashing the shock cylinders
3. The collars of the internal springs are handicraft made in delrin with extremely smooth surface.
4. The shock shaft is made of stainless steel
5. The shocks are oil filled and assembled ready to use
6. The anti-shocking reaction of these shocks against the rocky crawling track is successfully achieved.
The features of general appearance of this product :
Stylish reticulated pattern with multiple assuring anodized colors, extra smooth polish surface of the shock cylinder.
Key selling points :
These internal spring shocks have a more powerful anti-shocking reaction and professional setting for crawlers.
Other special notes and comments :
Midpoint Distance between Damper and Tie Rod : 93mm
We use a quality light weight high tensile strength aluminum 6061 T6 and is then anodized with scratch resistant colors
We also have a big selection of multiple colors available now!! Let’s “hop up” your vehicles to give them the best looks and performance on the market … colors are available in blue, red, grey silver/gun metal, orange, green, black, brown